National Team and Training Team (year 2011)
**Lastest Update on 8th October 2011**
The New Cycle will start on 8th October 2011 for National Training Team and 14th August 2011 for National Team.
For National Training Team, there will be a extra 1 weeks allowance for players to finish all their games thus, all games in the August cycle must be completed before 29th October 2011.
Training Venue: Bugis Clubhouse
Training Time: Every Saturday : 1st game (2pm)
2nd game (4pm)
Playing time: Each player 20 minutes, 5 times 60 seconds (set clock to 25mins)
Chinese rule will be used. If there are any dispute regarding rules, professional coach will make the final decision
The winner of any match is obliged to update the NTT board at Bugis Clubhouse
Rules & Regulations
- Each group will consist of 6 players. At the end of a cycle, the top 2 players in Groups B, C & D will be promoted and the bottom 2 players of Groups A, B, C will be demoted. Bottom 2 players of group D will be dropped from the National Training Team. (If there is no intake from NTT selection, no one will be dropped.)
- 2 seats in group C and D will be reserved for female players(if any). Their results will be calculated separately from the male players.
- The player's number of wins determine the result. If there is a same amount of wins between 2 players, the result of the game between them will take precedence. If 3 or more players have the same win, players with more games played will have a better standing (if applicable), if not an addition game of 3 times 30sec (no main time) will be played to decide the promotion of the players. Last method will be draw lots to decide the higher position.
- Each player will be scheduled 2 matches each week. All matches are to be played by the end of the cycle. Matches not played by the end of the cycle will be considered a loss for both players.
- If you wish to reschedule your game, please inform your opponent AND email@example.com via email or sms latest by the Thursday before to validate your absence.
- Should both players not have enough time to reschedule the game, the player who could not make it for the original date would be considered to have forfeitted. (Should any issue arise, the NTT-in-charge will make the final call.)
- If your opponent does not turn up for his scheduled game, indicate your attendance by pinning a golden pin* to YOUR matchbox.
- To be promoted to National Team, male player have to be at 1st position in group A for 3 consecutive cycles. As for female players, they have to remain in group A (any position) for 3 cycles to qualify for National Team.
- All local competitions and selections will be half price based on the original/normal fee(s) if applicable. (Do take note that if you sign up for a competition/selection and did not turn up, you will need to pay the full registration fee when you sign up for the next competition/selection.)
Regarding the golden pin
- A golden pin may not be removed until your opponent agrees to have a re-match, either face to face or online. Once the game is over, you may proceed to remove the pin and replace with the a pin.
- Your opponent is not obliged to have a re-match unless you have informed your opponent AND firstname.lastname@example.org via email or sms before the Thursday before.
- A golden pin may not be put up if the opponent has already re-scheduled the match beforehand. Please have some integrity, judgement will be made by the NTT in-charge.
- If by the end of the NTT cycle the golden pin is not removed, the triangular pin will be an indication of a walkover.
For any enquires, please email to email@example.com
National Team Pairing and Results
National Training Team
Group A Pairing and Results
Group B Pairing and Results
Group C Pairing and Results
Group D Pairing and Results